View Single Post
Old
02-28-2013, 09:45 PM
The Wyzerhood
A league of his own

vCash: 500
Boucher deserves to see if he can make it work with a new player via trade or call-up. I think we should first try and promote Gudas. He's a tough, physical and defensively reliable defenseman. I can't see any reason as to why he hasn't been recalled yet, aside from the fact that he may have to be placed on waivers if he's sent back down (can someone confirm this?). The rotation of Aulie, Lee, MAB and Mikkelson is just not working and one or two should be sent down to improve their games and confidence.

When Malone comes back from injury, it'll boost our morale and give us some much needed size and skill up front.

It's tough for Killorn and Panik to establish themselves and play to even better levels when the examples ahead of them are playing well below par. Once Vinny, Stamkos and Purcell finally start showing some heart and determination out there then hopefully things will fall into place.

Tyrell should have never been demoted, I really thought he gelled well with Pyatt and brought some energy to this team. I love what Panik brings, but if he's going to be playing reduced minutes on the 4th line every game, what's the point? I'd rather have him developing his game in the AHL. My guess is he will be sent down once Malone returns from injury.

The Wyzerhood is offline   Reply With Quote