View Single Post
02-28-2013, 11:24 PM
Let's Go Hawks!
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by RomersWorld View Post
If O'Reilly plays the rest of the season(30 or so games) and an entire 82 games with the Colorado Avalanche and still refuses to negotiate in good faith then he is a bigger dbag than I thought.

Still can't believe he weaseled his way into a 5 mil a year deal after scoring 55 points and 28 points the year before.

TJ Oshie signed 1 year, 2.5 mil deal after his entry level and then proved himself again and they gave him a 5 year, 4.2 mil deal.

David Perron signed a 2 year, 2.15 mil per deal after his entry level deal. He was rewarded with a 4 year, 3.8 mil per deal.

Joe Pavelski signed a 4 year, 4 mil per deal after his entry level deal.

Ryan Kesler signed a 3 year, 1.75 mil per deal and proved himself, then got a 6 year, 5 mil per deal for his efforts.

Patrick Sharp signed a 4 year, 3.9 mil per deal and earned a 5 year, 5.9 mil per deal after that.

Max Pacioretty signed a 2 year, 1.65 mil contract and then was awarded a 6 year, 4.5 mil contract that kicks in next year.

I really haven't looked very hard, but I don't remember any comparables to O'Reilly that got this much money on their 2nd contract when it was only 2 years. Ryan O'Reilly isn't a Kane, Toews, Kopitar, Backstrom, Stamkos, Tavares type player that skips the 2nd contract to go to a long term money contract. He is a baby IMO and ******** because the Avs told him his real value.
lol, not really. he got what he wanted in the end, what does he care?