Old
02-28-2013, 11:22 PM
FlaPnthrsPunk
Our Time Will Come

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBPantherfan View Post
Some thoughts from the game
1) NHL Refs are a complete joke. And it doesn't matter what game you watch you see horrendous calls both ways every game.

2) this team really lacks toughness they were getting plastered all night and not fighting back. Was nice to see Hubs keep hitting the guy after he got hit until he drew a penalty.

3) Kuba sucks.

4) Our goalies are **** this year find a way to get rid of one of them and get Marky up ASAP. Hell put one of them on IR with beach ball-itis.

5) get Weiss gone he just doesn't want to be here he looked awful tonight.

6) kid line is great they work together better and play harder than any over line and its not even close.

7) At least we got a point.
Every point that you made was exactly what I was going to say being at the game tonight and noticing the fan reaction and atmosphere of what was going on in the game.

It was really a shame to lose this one when almost doubling the Sabres in shots. Hell, we were lucky that Campbell scored the tieing goal just to get a point. Sure the refs sucked in the 1st period, but we had plenty of chances to tie it up and more for two periods.

Overall, what concerns me the most is goaltending and how freaking inconsistent it is. Clemmensen played great in his previous two appearances and lets in 3 goals on 10 shots tonight. Theodore plays terrible against the Pens and plays very well tonight. I just don't get it. I wish we could bring Markstrom up now. I don't care if he's not fully ready and I don't think it would hurt his development, but our goaltending tandem is beyond dreadful at this point.

Our actual minimal chances of having a postseason are pretty much going to come down to the next five games all being against divisional opponents. Honestly, just thinking about it makes me nervous as hell.