View Single Post
Old
07-19-2006, 06:51 PM
Habs Monte Christo

vCash: 500
Whats next in Habsland MTL?

With the great additions of Johnson and Samsonov and the departure of Bulis, Sundstrom and Zednik. WHATS NEXT?

We all think that Aebisher will be traded but will he?

prediction: Abby will indeed be traded but I predict he will be traded around start of December.

Did Souray ask for a trade or not?

prediction: I think that Souray told Gainey that IF there is a possible trade with a westcoast team and IF it would help the HABS he would gladly accept a trade.
Souray is one of the Habs leader and he won't let the team down.

Ribeiro going or not?

Prediction: I think he'll stay for another year if we can't get a Big center. since Dagenais and Theo left he have to mix with the other players. I think he will get around 65 pts....15 goals,,,,50 assists playing with Kovy and Samsonov.

Trade bait: I think that Gainey will trade Ryder even if he is a 30 gls scorer. He can score many goals but if it dsnt make the team win whats the point of having him.

I think Ryder will get traded along with Abby and a pick or prospect to land another big name during the season.

Who's making the team?

I think that Latendresse will spend the year in Montreal along with Chipchura (spliting duties). Kotsitsyn will also play.

I dont know why but I'm scared about Perezhogin. I think (I dont wish) he won't be that good this year and will be traded.

Whats your predictions?

Habs Monte Christo is offline   Reply With Quote