View Single Post
Old
03-01-2013, 01:03 AM
Benched

vCash: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick View Post
Theodore and Clemmensen should just not play anymore, and Markstrom should be up here.

If they can't trade Theodore/don't want to absorb Clemmer's remaining salary, cool. Keep 3 goalies on the roster then. Who are we making room for? Scottie ****ing Upshall?

This is just a joke at this point.

I'm all for giving the veterans somewhat of a chance, but they've consistently been below average to absolutely terrible this year.
It really is starting to piss me off. If we were out of it, I wouldn't care. But believe it or not, we're still in this because the division is so bad. The next few games will be critical. Why is our best goaltender in the minors? And clearly, he is the best. There's not even an argument that can be made for either Theo or Clem who are inconsistent and just not starting material anymore. When he first got sent down, I figured a Theo trade was coming in the next few days. Now that it hasn't happened, I'm really getting aggravated.

If they continue to let our best goalie sit in the minors when they still have a chance it the division, that is just a slap in the face to fans who have been faithful to this team for so long. There is absolutely no excuse not to have him here right now.