View Single Post
Old
03-01-2013, 02:17 AM
Benched

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachycineta View Post
So, I gather that Sawgrass Mills is the place to eat before the game. Do people who want to avoid paying 20.00 for parking park at the mall? It might be a stupid question but do people get in trouble for parking there? (I am always nervous about that- when I visit Toronto and park in the malls, I honestly worry about getting in trouble when I am going into downtown, even though they probably would not have a way of telling). Obviously, I would eat at the mall and be a patron.

Thank you again.
Pretty much what the last poster said. They said they were going to issue warnings but they never do. I park there all the time as well and walk over. It's not very far and it saves you $20. Oasis and the Collonade Outlets have some good places to eat such as Cheesecake Factory and PF Changs. Grand Lux is also really good if you want something a little more upscale. Across from Sawgrass you've got TGI Fridays. There's a bar called Bahama Breeze across from the arena, in the same parking lot as the mall. Good place for some postgame drinks.

Enjoy your visit.

Benched is offline   Reply With Quote