View Single Post
Old
03-01-2013, 08:23 AM
Killion
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas L View Post
I'm not convinced for some reason.... That's not change of ownership is it? Just new investors diluting the equity to all hell?
... Nor am I (convinced) and no, no change in that regard, and yes, obviously dilution however it is a model not without precedent (Calgary for example) in several sports. Interesting that so many are "unidentified". I was under the impression public disclosure was required. This seems a new wrinkle. Maybe theres a minimum threshold or level at which one can invest in a franchise, vetted by the NHL privately while publicly retaining ones anonymity? If so, leads me to believe there may well have been good reason why Jamison refused to name his investors. Maybe he'd lined up dozens. Boiler room operation set-up outta the Iggy Pop Trailer Park in Schenectady. Dialling for dollars, blowing out Units.... you know, as in ring ring, "hi TL, Greg here from Jamison Worldwide Sports & Entertainment.... whats that?........ how did I get this number?.... take you off my call list?..... fine fine.... I'll also take you off my list of successful people today".....