View Single Post
Old
03-01-2013, 09:44 AM
etr102

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy kanuck View Post
Are your seats the most affordable, most expensive, or in the middle? I seem to remember my Colts tickets being $600 and something, but they were higher than average in the BMC (restaurant seats). I thought it was a little pricey but mostly fair at the time (especially didn't like that they didn't have child pricing either). Now I'm thinking that was a steal... Here in Edmonton, they want over $1000/each for the best seats to the Oil Kings (cheapest is $525)!
$580 is the Early Bird price for pretty much every seat in the arena except for the premium (Platinum Seating) sections. The catch is that you have to buy before May 23rd. Most STHs use this option. If you don't meet that deadline, then you will have to pay the undiscounted price of $814. $814 is crazy high, so one would be foolish to not take advantage of the early bird price.

The Platinum Seating sections don't have their prices advertised anywhere, but they involve purchasing a personal seat license. From what I've heard they cost roughly twice as much as the rest of the arena.