View Single Post
Old
03-01-2013, 11:54 AM
habtastic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjell Dahlin View Post
According to Richard Labbé from LaPresse.ca , there is no timetable set for Diaz and Bourque returns. Short terms, Kaberle can pick up the slack left by Diaz’s absence but big Bourque is a lot tougher to replace.
As I said after the game against the leafs...not so sure that's true.

Diaz has really become an important part of our attack and his smart stick play and passing gets us safely out of the zone. Kaberle twice almost screwed us. I don't hate him, but he's a liability with the potential for a good play here and there while Diaz is not just safe, but integral.

I will miss Bourque's play, particularly this weekend - I think he would have done very well against these two teams and helped Pleks and Gio, so I totally agree with you there. Then again, I didn't think there were any fwd holes against the leafs (or Sens ftm). I really hope this becomes a sniping party for Chucky. It's about time his shot got him some goals.

I like Nokes. He's solid and makes some surprisingly great plays. Remember that slapper off the bench from the blue line? Was that against boston?