Thread: Recalled/Assigned: 2013 Dallas Stars Roster Movement
View Single Post
Old
03-01-2013, 11:59 AM
BigG44

vCash: 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen Failure View Post
I would say he's got growing pains. I know we're tired of hearing that, but seriously there is some adjustment. It's just terrible that the rest of the d corps are absolutely **** awful and we can't shelter him for a dozen more games.
That's the problem. I'm OK with growing pains. They're natural, especially for a 20 year old. There's absolutely no need to rush the guy, and with the way the team has played the last 6 games those growing pains could easily turn into confidence issues. Dillon is older and playing with a ton of confidence so he's fine IMO. The transition isn't as difficult for the forwards IMO, and they've been building confidence.

There isn't a veteran D on the team right IMO that would be good for bringing Oleksiak along. They aren't going to break up Robidas and Dillon right now so that leaves Goligoski or Daley. Oleksiak isn't going to save the season by himself. If the team shoes up the D position it might make sense to bring him back ... the way it is now ... it's safer for him in the AHL.

BigG44 is offline   Reply With Quote