Thread: Player Discussion: Brad Richards
View Single Post
Old
03-01-2013, 12:02 PM
Petemo

vCash: 500
I get that he's been rough these past few weeks, and it VERY OBVIOUSLY looks like a confidence issue. He's holding the puck too long, and thinking WAYYYYY too hard.

He's even garnering some boos from the hometown fans when he grabs the puck...WHICH IS ABSURD.

Our fans infuriate me to no end sometimes, why would we boo our own guy in that situation? How about we cheer when he touches the puck so that he feels a bit more confidence? I get that you want to buy him out wah wah wah he's not shiny and new so we hate him now, but HE IS ON OUR TEAM. WE SHOULD BE DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO HELP.

Rangers fans are the worst sometimes, shiny and new is great, but we have 20-23 guys we need to cheer on, not treat like garbage, no matter what.

We say "I AM A RANGER" and "I BLEED BLUE" so if you were a Ranger would you boo your teammate when he's struggling? NO, you'd try to help him out of it...Imagine if the fanbase cheered when he touched the puck? We'd stand out from other fans and be praised by the organization.

Just my opinion.