View Single Post
Old
03-01-2013, 12:18 PM
WeekendAtBernies

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFan61290 View Post
If you wait until an hour or two before the game to buy the tickets via stubhub how do you get the tickets in time? I assume by email but they can be late sometimes then you have to print them, that really doesn't leave much time
I have a spot about 10 mins from the stadium complex. It's a hotel, they have a business center. I walk in, print them out, walk back out, drive to stadium.

One time I had a problem, the seller didn't forward the tickets via email properly. Stubhub refunded my money and since I was already @ the stadium they gave me tix that were actually even better than what I had originally purchased (this was for an Iggles game though). I've had to call customer service on numerous occasions for various reasons though and they're always extremely quick and have resolved the situation inside of 10 mins.

As long as you have a location to print, I wouldn't worry about it.

They also have a fan protect guarantee, so if you buy tix and the email is delayed or what not and it prevents you from getting to the event on time, you're getting a refund of some sort.

WeekendAtBernies is offline   Reply With Quote