View Single Post
Old
03-01-2013, 01:46 PM
RockLobster
Beatles Guru

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoPadStack View Post
The bad blood is with Sherman and the suits.

I've said it many times... Sacco loves O'Reilly and O'Reilly loves playing for Sacco. How Sacco values players is VERY DIFFERENT from how our management values them. They are not on the same page with that.

I don't think the bad blood goes away just like that, but the faces he will be seeing are those of people who appreciate him and recognize his importance; not the suits.
Well obviously I don't expect him to show up to Denver today and shake Greg Sherman's, and all the other "suits" as you put it, hand and have a smile on his face and say "All is now forgiven".

But I guess mine was more of a question of you knowing him and if you believe if there's a chance that he and the Avs can now be grown ups about this and move forward, keeping him on the team as a legitimate Core player (as Sherman even identified him as last night)?

Basically I'm glad he's back with us, but in 2 years I don't want to go through this again, and I doubt Ryan or the Avs Brass do either, so I was curious your opinion on if it can be smoothed over over that time?

Take me to church, I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies. I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife.