View Single Post
Old
03-01-2013, 04:15 PM
Pantherfan12

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=PBPantherfan;60744389]Money they don't want to pay 3 goaltenders.[/QUOT

so, they'll keep the best goaltender of the three down in the minors and risk finishing the season off as 2nd to 3rd worst in the league even though they are only 5 to 6 points out of 3rd in the East(1st in division) because of money? Sounds like a very bad decision if you ask me. I'm glad Kovalev is on his way out. Kuba needs to be waived as well and let Robak take his place. Bring up Markstrom and waive one of Theo/Clemmer.
My opinion is that the team needs to do whatever it takes to win right NOW. We need to make it to the post season. I know many have spoken about the top draft picks but I think we really are in reach of Caro for the top of the division. We need to bring in the guys who will help us win NOW, and not wait. It seems as though our two biggest weaknessess as of now are Goaltending and Defense. Markstrom and Robak are two players who could help fix those problems. They may not be the end-all,be-all (Marky yes) but they can definately help this team turn the ship around. If Marky can make the pivitol saves that the other two can't, then maybe that is the difference between a win and a loss. If Robak can come in and make a little less mistakes than Kuba can, then maybe that too, will make a difference between a win and a loss. Why not take a chance on those two possibly helping this team get on some kind of roll, instead of sticking with players who have shown this entire season that they will lead us right to the draft lottery?

Pantherfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote