View Single Post
Old
03-01-2013, 04:34 PM
derriko

vCash: 500
I would absolutely do Brassard for Bishop straight up. Yea we could possibly squeeze out a similar player and a decent pick, like a 3rd, but who else is there that is actually available? Brassard also could benefit from a change of scenery and improve.

The guy is from the area so theres a solid chance at re-signing him, and he has never played on a good team. Its been Nash, him out of place as a 1C, and nothing else really.

Johansen would also be awesome. He was flashing potential last year, just hasnt seemed to improve that much this year. I saw him a lot in Portland, and theres some definite upside there. He will definentely cost more regardless of his performance so far due to draft pedigree alone.

I don't know whether he could change to wing, but he would be good there imo. Has good hands, can pass or score, and is a big body. I think he could be a solid 25-35 guy on the first or second line if he switched to wing.

Also, I wouldn't mind BM inquiring about Atkinson, though I know the CBJ fans have a huge man crush on him