View Single Post
03-01-2013, 03:54 PM
Subban #Thoroughbred
vCash: 500
With clearing all this cap space, you gotta believe he is looking for serious offensive talent.

I remember him and Dudley kept talking about the need to getting some top line scoring talent on the team.

Perry ***dreaming

But I like that he believes in the young players coming up in the system, said that one of the reason why he hired Therrien was because he had success with young players, and I know that Dudley is really likes Tinordi, and Beaulieu, remember hearing him say that Tinordi will be a player that plays 25min a game. I won't be surprised if Tinodri is on the team by end of the year, but almost 100% he starts next year in MTL, MT already said he was the toughest cut this year.

Also wouldn't be Gionta gone by next year, he hasn't been good this year, but and getting a little too much heat, the guy has been a great signing, take into account his playoff games, before the start of the year, he scored 77 goals in 200 games as a hab, thats over 30 per 82 games. But I think like with Cole, Bergevin rather spend 5M on someone else.

Last edited by habs03: 03-01-2013 at 04:06 PM.
habs03 is offline   Reply With Quote