Thread: Player Discussion: Chris Kreider
View Single Post
Old
03-01-2013, 04:00 PM
haveandare

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerBoy View Post
Is Torts trying to start a war with management?

https://twitter.com/stevezipay/statu...63550966075392

He always mentions how the summer moves took away his ability to move players around in the line-up when anyone asks him about Powe. That's a shot at management.

I heard Kyper saying on the FAN590 on Wednesday,"Torts needs to stop pushing". Stop cracking the whip. He is close to Graves and Messier.

If the Rangers don't win,Rangers management will get sick of the Torts act very fast. If they haven't already.

Hey John. Lets get Brad Richards on track. The Rangers paid your buddy $20M in one calendar year and pro-rated $4M in salary this season. Slats wasn't giving Richards that contract if Torts wasn't here. Richards spent the lockout drinking his wine and pining away for Olivia Munn.
I'm not sure I see how these things are him taking shots at management.

Kreider does have a lot to learn. What has management done to suggest otherwise? He's a draft pick and a rookie, it's not like they traded the world for him being sure he'd be the next big thing.

The roster did lose flexibility, losing two two-way guys who played both C and LW. It's not really an opinion. They lost two of their most versatile guys.

Sather signs who he signs, he alone is responsible for Richards whether or not Torts talked to him about it. His own decisions are his own responsibility.

Richards taking the lockout as an excuse to not come in shape is Richards' fault. Again, why blame the coach, who under normal circumstances would have used his camp to ensure that Richards, and everyone else, began the season in shape?