View Single Post
Old
03-01-2013, 04:48 PM
NYRangers723

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorado View Post
So far doesn't have the look of being a guy the " puck seems to follow him ". I know from going from playing in a couple of leagues to once a week to only a few times a year now that hockey isn't very fun when you never have the puck on your stick . Eventually the kid will get it and become a regular NHL pro . Whether he becomes a Jason Chimera or an Erik Cole remains to be scene . The injuries and short season and expectations and moves for Nash caused some bad judgement by the NYR .
I actually side with Torts on this one .
As for comparison to JT . JT has the puck on his stick or his winning a battle every shift. Despite his occasional plays where he makes one too many moves or passes up a shot or takes a shot when he shoulda passed these are mistakes of aggression not ommission , which is what CK has been doing .
I think you are jumping the gun on kreider. He has only played 11 games also the lockout and injuries havent helped IMO. I still believe the kid is gonna be a bigtime player for us it just might not be until next year

NYRangers723 is offline   Reply With Quote