View Single Post
Old
03-01-2013, 06:05 PM
Bernie Parent 1974

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianFlyer88 View Post
No one is acting as a fantasy GM
yes, you ARE. as soon as you bring contracts into the discussion it is no longer about his about his ON ICE performance, it becomes "relative to expectations based on contract terms"

Does Lavy give players a "pass" if they don't make alot of money ? Do the fans not boo a bad penalty by a player who makes little money ? Do they forgive a bad goal by ML just because his cap hit is small ??

NO. and neither do I. I base my views / critique a player based on ON ICE PERFORMANCE. if you don't like that, ignore my posts, but I refuse to get dragged into the pointless discussion of "relative to expectations based on contract terms"

i hate the way Briere plays .... bad defensively, lazy & takes bad penalties .... ON THE ICE, not "relative to expectations based on contract terms"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianFlyer88 View Post
If you can find a quote where I have placed any blame on Bryz for the team's poor start, I'd love to see it. I haven't seen too many other posts blaming Bryz for the team's results, either.
it sure looks like you are saying "for the amount of money he makes, Bryz should be playing better"

if you are not saying that:
1. my apologies
2. explain what you do mean