View Single Post
Old
03-01-2013, 07:41 PM
Francesa
(╯□)╯︵ SƖ ןɥu ɐǝ

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by td_ice View Post
I enjoyed that episode. Good stuff. For me, each episode this season has been better than the last. Hated the first episode. Thought the second was below average. The next was enjoyable, but very average. And I would put this one in the above average category. Thought it was comparable in quality to a season 1 or 2 ep. I am glad that I didn't give up on the show. But yeah, I respect those that were Community fans, that no longer see in the current season, what made them enjoy the show in the first place. I get it.
People just are bitter and want to complain. I am a lot more lenient than others so I will give the show a pass, it'd have to be really awful and uninteresting to get failing marks from me. They're doing a fine job this season.

I see the criticism, though, but it doesn't mean those are terrible eps like many here have implied. Abed has gotten a lot more wacky...the gang focuses less on the community college and more on extra-curricular activities. But these aren't make-or-break moments of the show.