View Single Post
Old
12-20-2003, 01:10 PM
SensGod

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to SensGod
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersRule
Because I'm beginning to think that Jokinen's season was a fluke. I really don't want to deal him now but I'd want a player of Havlat's caliber so then we know what to expect. Olli was named captain after one good year. He has done ABSOLUTELY nothing for like 4 straight games and has not been as physical either. Hopefully it's just a slump but I have a strange feeling that it isn't. A lot of his goals were either lucky ones when he caught the goalie by surprise or when Viktor Kozlov set him up perfectly.
Now...this is what I've been looking for. Someone fessing up that Jokinen was only a flash in the pan possibly.

So what exactly is the Sens motivation to moving pretty much a sure thing for someone who has done ABSOLUTELY nothing for a team that he's expected to be a superstar on?

The Sens have been lackluster at best so far this year...why do we need to bring in a guy like you just described? Especially for someone who you just described as someone as "we know what to expect"?

Havlat hasn't been a fluke so far in his career...he's progressed very well so far with 3rd line minutes and is bound to bust out Hossa style very soon.