: Prospect Info:
The 2013 NHL Entry Draft
View Single Post
03-01-2013, 09:45 PM
Join Date: Feb 2002
Originally Posted by
S E P H
Basing this if we get the 10th overall pick, my list,
Players drafted, top 4/Lindholm/Monahan/Shinkaruk/Pulock/Nichushkin
*Note: if Nichuskin is available here, he is my first selection*
1. Adam Erne, RW [Amazing player that can beat you with speed or toughness, Bobby Ryan qualities to his game]
2. Rasmus Ristolainen, D [Solid two-way defenseman that can play all situations]
3. Josh Morrissey, D [I love this kid, picture a less talented version of Ryan Murray, but more physical]
4. Max Domi, C [This kid has some of the sickest hands in the draft and brings his father's compete and pest level]
5. Kerby Rychel, C [Fantastic two-way player who has captain material and good skill set]
HM: Nikita Zadorov, D [A beast of defensive-defenseman]
HM: Frederik Gauthier, C [Jordan Staal type of game, but less physical]
If we are around the 15th pick, I totally agree! He was hella impressive at the WJC's and seems like a very underrated prospect.
E: Who is this Wennberg guy? I watched like one of his games, but seems too small for NHL to be a first round selection.
Wennberg is having a great season in sweden but one of my friends is living in London and he is is love with Bo Horvat.
During the ''ROR will be traded'' period he was always telling me: Mike if you make a trade, you need to receive a pick around
15th and select Horvat. This kid is the new ROR.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by MikeC