vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie Parent 1974 View Post
you don't see any merit in a discussion about:

"I think it was a bad goal, Bryz sucks"
"I think it was a great game, goaltending isn't our issue"
"good to see Bryz moving so well"
"he needs to be better on penalty shots"

i think those discussions / debates are fun & that's why I am here, to have those discussions.

what i have NO INTEREST IN, are these debates:

"I think it was a bad goal, Bryz sucks, based on my expectations that I think a contract like his carries ... which of course, varies from person to person"
"I think it was a great game, goaltending isn't our issue, based on my expectations that I think a contract like his carries ... which of course, varies from person to person"
"good to see Bryz moving so well, based on my expectations that I think a contract like his carries ... which of course, varies from person to person"
"he needs to be better on penalty shots, based on my expectations that I think a contract like his carries ... which of course, varies from person to person"

i'm saying people can't have those discussions, it's a public forum, of course, go for it.

you're just gonna havta have them without me, thats all. no biggie

i have suggested in the past an "On Ice Goaltending Performance Thread" - one thats not cluttered with "based on my expectations that I think a contract like his carries ... which of course, varies from person to person" to just discuss goals against, technique & discuss on ice only matters.

might be time to start a 2013 iteration
I hate to break it to you, but this has been an integral part of NHL discussion for the upper end of a decade now. It's not gonna go away.