View Single Post
Old
03-01-2013, 09:41 PM
QuebecPride
@Etienne_Pouliot

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXD View Post
I wouldn't draft any of the Remparts guys. Well, I would if they fall, but there are better players available where they're expected to go.

I'd really like the team to take a gamble on a guy like Guindon or Brassard (Éric) in later rounds.
If Erne falls to our 1st round pick, there's no reason he shouldn't be the guy.

I've heard very good reports on Guindon, from the mouth of his goaltending coach, who happens to have played a game for the Habs in his career. I'll let you guys connect the dots He said the guy works very hard during the practices. He started out the year as the clear 2nd but finally surpassed Graham, he improved a lot along the way.

Saw Roy play tonight and I was disappointed, I definitely have Poirier ahead of him now. I'm not even sure I look at Marc-Olivier in the 3rd round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
SOFTrensen.....Geez man.

I won't have a big ND list this year but I can say that after watching him quite a few times this year....Nick Sorensen, your the first one to have made my ND list! Congrats!
Interesting. I haven't watched the game yet, but from what I gathered this season he wasn't that soft. Sure, you'd like him to make more hits, but he wasn't shying from any contact.