View Single Post
Old
03-01-2013, 11:47 PM
WeekendAtBernies

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie Parent 1974 View Post
of course everything here is opinion.

but to then cloud the opinions with "considering my expectations that I feel a contract of that amount should carry" is something that doesn't interest me.

so, i put those people on my ignore list
You're entitled to your opinion and you're certainly entitled to adding people you don't want to discuss things with to your ignore list, or just ignoring their comments in this one isolated thread.

But you don't need your own personal thread and I think you know that. You personally decide what you do/don't want to discuss. This whole most recent blow-up wouldn't have started if you just ignored certain peoples' comments. You chose to respond, you continue to choose to respond. I'd like to be able to continue discussing things with you because you make some good points and being a goalie yourself I like reading some of the things you post about technique, but I can't promise I'm going to stop talking about Bryz and the salary cap and if you post something I disagree with, I'm likely going to respond and I might even bring up the cap / buying Bryz out, as will the majority of people here. Going forward, I'd hope you'd be mature enough to ignore that comment or respond civilly. And if you respond civilly to a comment about the salary cap, then realize that you're opening yourself up to a bunch more comments about the cap and Bryz's cap implications and how the cap affects how people view his play. If you just ignore people responding about the cap, eventually they'll ignore you and everything will be civil.