View Single Post
Old
03-01-2013, 11:31 PM
Son of Steinbrenner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khelvan View Post
Excuse me? What in the hell are you talking about? I simply mentioned that the Norwegian posters who joined after Zuccarello's signing, and there were a good many of them, held that opinion. A number of them didn't like him playing for the Rangers.

So how in the world did you jump from that to someone (presumably me, if I understand what you're writing there) making a comment about who is allowed or not allowed to have an opinion?

In addition, where in the world did I make a judgement about whether or not the opinion was CORRECT?
My post was really a generalization about the treatment the Norwegian fans get on this board. It's horses**t that they can't come on a message board and voice their opinion. I shouldn't have quoted you. I think a good number of the posters that came here were treated like ass simply because they only rooted for the Rangers because of Zuccerello.

I am sorry. I do respect you and your opinion and I shouldn't have quoted you. I think you would understand what I was trying to say if I didn't quote you.