View Single Post
Old
03-02-2013, 01:59 AM
Sir Psycho T
More Cowbell!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberelise View Post
I'm apparently in the minority, but I'm thrilled with this conference. There will be a good rivalry with the Blues and the Wild.

Nashville is one of the best arenas, with great fans, in the league.

The Stars/Avalanche have at least been decent in somewhat recent memory. And, I'd rather them over the Blue Jackets.

And, frankly, I'd rather NOT play the Red Wings all the time. We'll all forget about the Wings in about two years anyway. And, besides, who really wants to go to that city to watch a game anyway? If you want to go to Michigan to watch a game, go to the U of M. That's entertaining.
Speak for yourself, I have hated the Red Wings or Redwings or whatever the hell they want to call themselves since I was born basically. I don't care about some crappy teams arena where a bunch of rednecks watch hockey, or the Avalanche or Stars who are meaningless to the Hawks. I do care about the 2nd most played rivalry in all of hockey and that the Hawks are the only O6 team in the west. The NHL sucks up to the Wings and the New York area teams but tells Chicago to shove it.

Sir Psycho T is offline   Reply With Quote