Trade Rumor Thread V: "Trade 40 Goal Scorer NBD" (3/8: Getzlaf re-signs)
View Single Post
03-02-2013, 05:37 AM
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: South Koster, Sweden
* Send down
r to CT for a while. Him and
get to form
The NYR Black Ace squad
(maybe along with
Lindberg & Fast
) for an eventual NYR playoff run
to a one-way deal (1-2 seasons) when his KHL team is eliminated
a cup of coffee taste in NYC after the trade deadline in a couple of tough inter division games (considering standings). Maybe Apr 13 vs The Piles, Apr 16 in Philly and/or April 21 vs The Devils.
, 2013 3rd rounder, ev midlevel prospect traded to Edmonton for
and a 7th rounder.
* NYR 2013 3rd rounder plus Peter Ceresnak to SJS for
* Look at trying to acquire one of the following UFA Centers at the deadline as rentals (if price is not insane - for picks/prospects):
Gaborik - Richards - Callahan
Hagelin - Stepan - Nash
MPS - New UFA Center - Pyatt
Powe - Halpern - MZA/Asham
McD - Girardi
Staal - MDZ
Murray - Strålman
* RFA Ryan McDonagh signed as free agent for $4,200,000 for 4-5 years.
* RFA Carl Hagelin signed as free agent for $2,000,000 for 2 years.
* RFA Derek Stepan signed as free agent for $2,500,000 for 2 years.
* RFA Magnus Paajarvi signed as free agent for $1,800,000 for 2 years.
* Chris Kreider recalled at camp to NYR.
* Dylan McIlrath recalled at camp to NYR.
* Oscar Lindberg recalled at camp to NYR.
* Micheal Haley recalled at camp to NYR.
* Trade MZA at the draft to Detroit??.
Magnus Paajarvi ($1.800m) or Chris Kreider ($1.325m) / Brad Richards ($6.667m) / Marian Gaborik ($7.500m)
Carl Hagelin ($2.000m) / Derek Stepan ($2.500m) / Rick Nash ($7.800m)
Chris Kreider ($1.325m) or Magnus Paajarvi ($1.800m) / J.T. Miller ($1.244m) / Ryan Callahan ($4.275m)
Darroll Powe ($1.067m) /
Oscar Lindberg ($0.760m)
/ Taylor Pyatt ($1.550m)
Arron Asham ($1.000m) / Micheal Haley ($0.600m)
Ryan McDonagh ($4.200m) / Dan Girardi ($3.325m)
Marc Staal ($3.975m) / Anton Stralman ($1.700m)
Michael Del Zotto ($2.550m) /
Dylan McIlrath ($1.295m)
Stu Bickel ($0.750m)
Henrik Lundqvist ($6.875m)
Martin Biron ($1.300m)
(these totals are compiled with the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $64,300,000
CAP PAYROLL: $65,532,500
CAP SPACE (
Consider buying out Brad Richards after this season is completed
Last edited by BBKers: 03-02-2013 at
View Public Profile
Visit BBKers's homepage!
Find More Posts by BBKers