View Single Post
03-02-2013, 09:55 AM
Des Louise
Dale Weise it !
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Rosso Scuderia
I don't know what you're trying to cause here. If Price wins, its because the team plays well and it basically has nothing to do with Price.
I'm not trying to cause anything. I'm just stating an opinion you apparently don't like.

Btw, your example of great goalie performances, what does it have to do with this thread? These are rare performances, are you saying that you were expecting Price to have similar performance this year because of his top 3 goalie contract?
What it has to do is that you told me I don't watch other goalies and don't notice they have bad games as if I had no clue at all. I was simply grading a bunch of performances to show you that I've seen 20 years of hockey and I can differentiate varying levels of play from a goalie playing behind teams of varying levels of quality.

Are you gonna make a big fuss about Price not helping the team get one or 2 extra points in games he hasn't been great?
I am not making a big fuss, I'm fending off pissed off Price fans. I am not going to go back and read my posts again, but I'm fairly sure I said it's not a big deal.

What do you want? The teams plays well or the team plays bad and surrender 40 goals so that Price can earn the top 5 title and earn his big contract?
When you say stuff like that, it tells me I've done a poor job of explaining my viewpoint, or you are doing a poor job of trying to understand it, or maybe a mix of both. Whatever the case may be, I think we are going to have to agree to disagree here.

Des Louise is offline   Reply With Quote