View Single Post
Old
03-02-2013, 09:11 AM
McSuper
5-14-6-1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Moss View Post
Watching him at World Juniors Camp in Edmonton summer of '11 he was unbelievable. Far and away the best player in that camp and players like Nugent-Hopkins, Stone, Schwartz, Hamilton etc.. were playing as well. I hope he doesn't bust, he's got so much potential. His value is at an all time low forsure but the Jackets would be smart to just let him play with the big club and give him plenty of opportunities.

EDIT - And yea, the comments for people who say classic Columbus player busting or whatever are annoying. I'd be frustrated too, if I was a Jackets fan. Luckily with Davidson and your new GM you have a pretty damn good staff to get it turned around.
Adding to this as an Oiler fan . I would love to have him . But CBJ are better holding on to him . All prospects do not develop at the same rate . Case and point Sam Gagner . Everyone from other teams has been call him a bust . I always said his father never broke out unit 24 . Sam is 23 and seen to be stepping it up . For those who say it a small number of games remember Sam has always been a slow starter . Hang on to him . If you decide to move him we would love him on the Oil

McSuper is online now   Reply With Quote