View Single Post
Old
03-02-2013, 09:19 AM
Colt.45Orr

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
Lucic is the only forward on the top three lines who consistently takes the body; the second and third line albeit highly skilled are easily near the bottom of the league in overall contact and wearing down defenses.

The one guy who has the speed and outstanding TECHNIQUE to unload is Knight. He is an elite body checker. Hopefully he is on the ice in the next week or so gets some games in and can help in April. I see Shaw, Zucker, Henrique, Gallagher, on and on, all players I really like but imo are no better or worse than JK.

The kid is a bowling ball on skates and whether he ends up top 6 or top 9 he is going to be valuable- and after watching the Bruins piss me off over and over by not doing any serious wear and tear on opposing D's I've had it,
Exactly. This is what I had been saying all last year when most were still in Cup hang-over, 'everything is dandy' mode.

Give me another guy (top 9) who can hustle in on the forecheck and cause turnovers and bad passes by guys with their ears up. Knight is unique because he can both cause those kind of turnovers and also capitalize on them. He just hasn't got enough pro hockey in under his belt right now to look at him as any kind of realistic option.

Colt.45Orr is online now   Reply With Quote