View Single Post
Old
03-02-2013, 11:31 AM
KnightSpit

vCash: 500
London Will Win Most If Not All and Set The Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
Boy I sure hope London doesn't make it to the Memorial Cup and lose to those cheaters in Portland.

I imagine the fans would just tell Portland their Memorial Cup title was tainted.

I don't think London has to worry about that because they won't even win the OHL.
Razor, sorry I have to respectfully disagree. Hunter will have them ready and not only will the Knights win the OHL Cup, I say they will win the Memorial Cup. How can you not admire that franchise, I mean the Knights are the New York Yankees of the OHL. Every player dreams of being drafted by the knights that run easily the best, first class team in the OHL if not all of Junior hockey. Don't get me wrong, I think Windsor has a good organization and hopefully next year the player movement happens to get back to the palyoffs, but how can anyone even if you do not like London, not see that they set the standard, that all teams should be measured by.

I would also be curious to see if someone had the numbers on the number of Knight players who eventually played in the show. It could be worse Razor, the Spits could be the Otters, who even with McDavid are a very sad and pathetic these days, it is not even anything to laugh at, but I hope Windsor gets back to the palyoffs next year. Any thoughts on any organizatiion that equals or betters LONDON ?