View Single Post
Old
03-02-2013, 12:41 PM
Clint

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Clint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panteras View Post
you know what I'm actually tired of, these types of threads, Yormark this Yormark that....it's like trying to complaint about the obvious while at the same time being hypocrites...and please my fellow Panthers fans, don't take this the wrong way or as an insult please...it's just that I'm asking to put things more into perspective...

ZOMG!!!! Guyzzz didz u zeez the adzzz in ze urinalzz zomg!!!----- and I'm just like, SO freggin whaaat?? Like this whole freggin world isn't just 1 big add campaign, we ourselves are walking ads, everything has a logo on it, from the toothbrush you use in the mornings, to the tshirt, shorts, socks, shoes, hats , watch, car everything we're all 1 big fregging walking add sign...get over it..

same thing with these moronic add campaigns from Yormark, ok so what? He's a business man, he's trying to run a business, what isn't a business in this world? Sorry to break it to you folks, but if you want Yormark to have a Jerry Maguire moment then that's the day our franchise might disappear or he'll be fired...

Perhaps it's like we suck so much that we have to vent anger somewhere else, I bet 100% if this franchise had a good playoff team nobody would give a rat's ass about what Yormark does...
Agreed. Yormark is what he is, a soulless hack and a corporate *****, but the Panthers are in a better business position with him than without him. Get over it.

With regard to, "Being a Panther fan can take its toll," yeah, no ****. I've been a fan of this franchise for 20 years. It definitely takes its toll. We didn't make the playoffs for a decade. There are 30 teams in the league... 16 make the playoffs every year. It should have happened by, like, by accident in that time span. And we're not going make the playoffs this year, after finally winning the division last season. So much for the light at the end of the tunnel.

Clint is offline   Reply With Quote