View Single Post
Old
03-02-2013, 01:09 PM
habsfanatics

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perrah View Post
Yes but discussing where Price hasnt stolen a game when the habs really havent been outplayed except for that terrible leafs game doesnt have much substance to it. Hes been making timely saves in most games and really that is all it comes down to in the end as long as the team is winning. The time for theft will come but the team was playing so well that they didnt need it until the second of a back to back and Budaj plays those games.
I agree with your entire post. However, the thread was created and now we're discussing it. No one is putting Price down, he's been great, but he hasn't really stolen a game, which is the topic that the OP was discussing.

No one has put Price down in this entire thread. No one has complained about him and no one wants to trade him for Halak, but there are quite a few that are a little too emotionally attached. A simple observation doesn't need to be attacked by everyone.

I'm happy with Price's play. I'm happy with the entire teams play. I'm not incredibly happy with the ice-time handling of Subban, but that's another topic. Sometimes a team can win despite poor decisions by the coaching staff. Look at Phil Housley at the WJC. Therrien's got the boys rolling for now, but I sure hope Subban gets set free here soon with increased minutes. Fourth or fifth on this squad in ice-time for a dman is unacceptable.

habsfanatics is offline   Reply With Quote