View Single Post
Old
03-02-2013, 01:15 PM
Captain Hook
Olli Määttä

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCapp View Post
but he's not sitting in the press box, the guys who should be developing are. Bylsma feels warm and fuzzy with Mark Eaton. I knew the moment he was released from his AHL contract and started skating with the team that this would happen (and said as much). Not because I'm a pessimist, but because Bylsma is so ****ing predictable. I'll make wagers, avatar or otherwise, that barring injury, he sees more ice time than Despres and Bortuzzo the rest of the season.

It doesn't matter if he sucks. It doesn't matter if they make a trade. Eaton is their guy because he's old and makes Disco tingle in ways only Craig Adams can.
Eaton has sat in the press box for 2 of the 3 games so far and got in tonight because of a Martin injury. It's too early to be ripping Bylsma for his handling of this situation. If Eaton sucks and he keeps playing him then I'll agree with you.

The only examples of not playing young players are Tangradi who continues to be exposed as not being much and getting minimal minutes in Winnipeg and Craig Adams playing over some young guys like Boychuk and Jeffrey but Boychuk isn't a 4th line type of player. I guess Jeffrey is but Jeffrey is also a natural center that can play some LW. Adams is a RW and Jeffrey has no experience there.