View Single Post
Old
03-02-2013, 01:18 PM
ponder

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger96 View Post
what flaws? he hits, he cycles, he passes extremely well, he's creative...

if you hate Kadri so much for his "flaws" I'd love to hear your thoughts on the rest of the teams "flaws"

were you expecting Sidney Crosby? heck, even HE has "flaws"
Kadri definitely has flaws. His main flaw by far is strength and balance, he gets pushed around and knocked over A LOT. He still competes very hard, hits, and takes the contact despite his lack of strength, but it's something he definitely needs to work on with time.

Other than strength/balance, his faceoffs need to improve, and he still needs to cut down a bit on those danger passes, where he throws the puck into the middle of the ice straight onto the opposition's stick, leading to odd man rushes against us.

Even with the flaws in his game he's been very effective, because he has so many strengths too. His hands are magic, his vision and general offensive instincts are very good, and his hustle has been great, he's been competing so hard at both ends of the ice. I'm psyched to have him on the team, and I'm really excited to see how good he can become, but let's not act like he doesn't have flaws, because his flaws are VERY apparent when you watch him play.

ponder is offline   Reply With Quote