View Single Post
Old
03-02-2013, 01:22 PM
Jag68Sid87
Nothing Else Maattas

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Hook View Post
Eaton has sat in the press box for 2 of the 3 games so far and got in tonight because of a Martin injury. It's too early to be ripping Bylsma for his handling of this situation. If Eaton sucks and he keeps playing him then I'll agree with you.

The only examples of not playing young players are Tangradi who continues to be exposed as not being much and getting minimal minutes in Winnipeg and Craig Adams playing over some young guys like Boychuk and Jeffrey but Boychuk isn't a 4th line type of player. I guess Jeffrey is but Jeffrey is also a natural center that can play some LW. Adams is a RW and Jeffrey has no experience there.
Glass has been brutal. No need for him to be in the lineup at all, much less every single night. Tyler Kennedy has needed a benching since Day 1, and hasn't gotten it. He's been 'better' lately, but that's a relative term. He's nowhere near where he should be at this stage of his career.

And when the blueline blows chunks, the choices shouldn't ALWAYS be "do I sit 47 or 41 tonight".

Accountability, Disco. Account-a-frickin'-bility.