Thread: Rick Nash
View Single Post
Old
03-02-2013, 02:33 PM
shinchanyo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorado View Post
Yes I watched the rest of game . DID you miss the part about division rivals and big games agains big teams. Their is no denying the importance Of Nash to this team . What I am pointing out is that although big games against Tampon Bay are nice and accepted what makes a guy a " true Ranger " to steal a term from the Yankees is doing it in the big spot against the likes of the Devils ( Flyers , Pens etc ) or other division rivals. It's nice to stat pad and dominate The southeast especially after NYR rocky start a wins a win but everyone knows beating Marty and the Devils is what it really is all about at the end of the day .
I'm referring to your comment about his goal as if it was the only thing he did that specific game. If I was responding to your quote about division rivals this response would make sense.

It really does read as if "The only thing he did was score a goal that game" which is obviously untrue as it gets.

Also yes I did see that part of your comment it just didn't really need to be discussed any further bc it's a slightly valid point based on personal preference. The point I responded to was not valid.

I disagree that you have to dominate division rivals in regular season games IF you do enough in the PO's or your other games. Be a consistently all around great player I don't care who it's againt if you're consistent enough it should lead to beating rivals and some PO success. True ranger seems like a lame title I'd prefer to say great ranger players but that's just personal preference

Quote:
Originally Posted by drcameraman View Post
Anyone know where I can find a video clip of his toe drag in the first period against tampa?
Failtoscore.com (I kid)

Last edited by shinchanyo: 03-02-2013 at 02:43 PM.