View Single Post
Old
03-02-2013, 02:07 PM
Riverside Habs Fan

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Riverside Habs Fan Send a message via MSN to Riverside Habs Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geester76 View Post
Where you guys gonna watch the game? What is the best sportsbar to watch an Impact game in Montreal? I'm thinking to go at Champs but last time I went there for an Impact game they plug us to a TV with low sound while Real Madrid game was playing on the big screen. A good thing is that Real Madrid don't play tonight but I'm feeling that hockey games not just the Canadiens game will be showed on the main screen. I'm looking forward for your input.
Champs or Frappé I think they are pretty close to each other.

[From the website]:The Impact and its administrative staff will be hosting two viewing parties on Saturday night, at Champs Bar (3956 St-Laurent Blvd. Montreal) and at the Cage aux Sports - Place Versailles (7275 Sherbrooke E, Montreal).

A few of the players from the first team as well as members of the 127 Montreal supporters group will be on hand at Champs, while the Cage aux Sports will be offering a free drink to those in attendance for the game, along with hosting some of the club’s Academy players, on site to watch the game with fans.