View Single Post
Old
07-20-2006, 05:46 PM
wholeshow*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by perezhogin_19 View Post
Souray is good but he could be replace if we can get a center like Dats. Just think about Markov number two who is not as great as Souray but he could be a great fit on the team...
who would we replace souray with? there aren't many 15 goal scoring d-man that log 20+ minutes while adding leadership and grit to a lineup.

Quote:
A decent starting goalie we don't really need...
you're undervaluing the worth of a guy that make less than 2 million and has better numbers than giguere and nabokov. we need aebischer to battle with huet, he's a great insurance policy if something goes wrong...as i'm not sold on yann danis yet. i'd rather have the veteran presence of aebischer.

Quote:
A 30 goal scorer who doesn't understand the word consistency. Sometimes, we can't see him. He can be absolutlely great but also awful...
ryder played with a herniated disc all of last season, in the prior season he notched 60 + points while playing with pierre dagenais.

Quote:
For Perez, I like him a lot but we have to give to receive. He is a great prospect but Dats is THE PERFECT FIT on the first line...
seems like the habs are the only ones giving.
we lose a 1st line winger, a top 3 d-man, a reliable backup goaltender and a 3rd line prospect that will play on the first two lines in a year or so...
so we can have a non-playoff performer? a guy who plays with the likes of shanahan, zetterberg, yzerman and lidstrom and tallies a putrid 3 goals in 42 playoff games?

wholeshow* is offline   Reply With Quote