View Single Post
Old
03-02-2013, 03:32 PM
bigtimehockeyfan999*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redux91 View Post
well yeah, i should of been clearer in what id offer for a top 5 pick, i know you have to give more than just a fist and a 2nd, im just saying its not impossible

our 1st, one of our THREE 2nds and a prospect to get a top 5 pick is within our realm of possibility, and im just saying i think they should explore it, even by doing something like this wed still have 2 2nds and 2 3rds, thats ree-dee-cu-lus

nothing wrong with keeping our first, but i think itd be great to get ooooooone more top 5 pick
It would have to guarantee one of jones mackinnon or drouin.. for me to have any interest if i was gm.....drouin is the guy i want.

because of his size, and the excess size with other prospects around that spot, he may slide a couple spots....but because of his skill and numbers he could rise to the top.

If it was my decision....i would give up as much as our 1st, a 2nd an another later pick and beaulieu if your getting jones.....the same picks and collberg if your getting drouin.....i would go with the latter.
thats a testement to what i believe these players will be worth....they are claude giroux and chris pronger imo

bigtimehockeyfan999* is offline   Reply With Quote