View Single Post
03-02-2013, 03:56 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Buddy The Elf View Post
Dude... Golf is cheap out there because there are so many courses. I can't give you any specific advice but my Dad has a place in La Quinta and we played a real nice par 72 course for like $30 with cart. Club rentals can't be that much but just use google for some nearby courses or perhaps your relatives will have suggestions for good values but $100 should be more than enough for a decent course.

Have fun.. This is definitely the time of year to be there. I find it miserably hot in the summer. Oh and definitely get a cart while golfing. Walking in the sun will suck the life out of you.
According to mom there one within walking distance sorta in the back yard sorta deal. I seem to recall its a par 3. I m not sure the name of it I really didnt pay attension since i really never thought id ever see so why tempt myself. The wheater will rock is its -5 c here (which is warm to me lol for the time of year) Here its like 30 to step on the course then another 30 for chart I have no idea for for clubs and decent balls are like 2 -3 a ball and i no pro( i havnt played any golf in 3 years even then i was a 19 hanidcap ) so ill get 12 lol to make sure i can last the course lol I wouldnt golf without one i m not a fan of carrying clubs lol and ty im sure i will It will be nice to see grass in march lol

KingCanadain1976 is offline   Reply With Quote