View Single Post
Old
03-02-2013, 04:09 PM
Habtchum*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingKostitsyn View Post
I can understand he'd prefer Russia's feminine department to Washington's but I'm sure he'd have no qualms with Montreal's selection.

As for the team concept I'm sure world class goal scoring superstar is something we could use. He wouldn't have to block shots and play PK here, we have players that can do that. Goal scoring is part of the team concept - he'd look pretty good on Galchenyuk's wing wouldn't he?

Yeah he only scored 38 goals last year. What a punk.

The Capitals as a whole are far less efficient offensively than they used to be. Its not just about Ovechkin - Semin, Backstrom and Green all had their production drop dramatically. When that happens you don't just look at the players, you look at the system in place. If the Capitals want to move Ovechkin they are doing the wrong thing and giving us an opportunity for a tremendous ''buy low'' move. You don't buy stock when its at an all time high, you buy when its abnormally low and expect it to go back up.
So, you want Scott Gomez, part II, in Montreal again ? Way better to keep our money and to develop our own superstars: Galchenyuk, Price, MaxPac, Subban, & cie...

Habtchum* is offline   Reply With Quote