View Single Post
Old
03-02-2013, 04:18 PM
No Team Needed

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimehockeyfan999 View Post
i want drouin...god almighty i want drouin...i`ve never wanted a player soo bad....not hossa....not lecavalier...not even when i thought there was a hope that crosby may become a ufa and sign wtih us.

somebody please tell me we can get him...even if we do have a deep run...somebody tell me bergevin is thinking in the back of his head...we must draft this hometown talent...la bell province;s own...im not even from quebec but christ we have to jump on this guy.
Top 5 pick would do it.

This likely means convincing Calgary, Washington, Columbus, Florida or Edmonton in giving their first round pick. Edmonton won't. Washington probably not. Columbus doubtful when their new GM is a draft guru. Florida maybe but I doubt it. That leaves Calgary, a franchise with an owner who always wants to make the playoffs.

However after the O'Reilly mess up I doubt Feaster is sending the first round pick anywhere unless told to. It would probably cost a first and a second along with a center prospect (Eller) to get that pick. Even then who knows. Calgary's ineptitude could mean they'll take Desharnais for all we know.

No Team Needed is offline   Reply With Quote