View Single Post
Old
03-02-2013, 08:08 PM
Avs For Life
#92 #9 #29

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Av-merican View Post
If I'm Maloney, I don't move Yandle for anything less than a top-line scoring forward (preferably a sniper-type winger). Stastny isn't that. And Elliott would probably not interest them a whole lot since they're pretty deep on the blueline on the roster and in the system.

It'd NEVER happen, but a deal that would benefit both SJ and PHX would be a Yandle-for-Thornton type swap. I'd like to see that deal take place. Maybe something like Yandle/Korpikoski for Thornton or Marleau and a pick. Certainly not something I'd dare put up on the main board, but I think it'd benefit both teams.
I just keep wondering where we are going to get a Dman to play with EJ...This D corps isnt working and if they think it is...they are mistaken

It needs to start coming together. Jones probably needs to be moved. Staz or ROR needs to be moved. Obviously ROR cant be for a year.

I do like the Downie and McGinn pickups for the wing. When we get Downie back our wings get more depth and more physical which will be nice.

I think we need a top 6 winger and a top 4 dman and things start looking pretty good. Easier said than done though.