Old
03-02-2013, 08:13 PM
The Nemesis
Global Moderator
Semper Tyrannus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kb21 View Post
leo has a propensity to make inaccurate comments on players and teams. a reason why hate when he is doing the broadcast over jack, also i question how he became team canada's HC, i mean there has to be someone more qualified no? **** neme, go sign up i'd vote for you.

also, HOLD THE PHONE, why is bargs starting. i understand amir is better suited as PF but why couldn't gray start. he actually does good things on the court.

starting : lowry, DD, fields, amir, gray
bench : JL/telfair, ross, chucker, primo, val
With Gay out, they need some supporting frontcourt offence in the starting lineup (which, in theory, Primo provides if he gets his shot back). Put Bargs at the 4, slide Amir over to the 5, and then have Valanciunas go out on the 2nd unit with Chuck and Chuckier (Lucas and Anderson) to get some good minutes against weaker opposition. That is if the Chuckington twins ever decide to pass him the ball.

and meanwhile Telfair and Ross can stay on the bench for no apparent reason. Except maybe to keep Acy company.

"Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent."

Sorry, I am not taking signature requests at this time.