View Single Post
03-02-2013, 08:48 PM
Holden Caulfield
The Eternal Skeptic
vCash: 500
Real disappointed. I managed to snag both tickets to this game in my ticket draft, so my brother flew in from Edmonton for his first ever Jets 2.0 game at MTS Centre. Not only did the Jets lay an absolute dud, we had the WORST most ignorant stupidest fan I have ever heard sitting behind us, spewing all the worst 1290 caller stereotypes all game pretending he understands a single thing about the game of hockey. Not a great experience. Too bad.

I don't mean to continue to rag on Peluso, but can someone tell me what Peluso getting himself hurt helped us with? We spend the next 5 minutes pinned on our zone, and had to go down to 3 lines when combined with the Wheeler injury. Awesome. Nobody gives a **** about a couple of plugs fighting, no matter who is the better fighter. Play the game of hockey. A fight like Ladd versus whoever in that scrum that erupted from emotion might have been interesting, two guys fighting just to fight to justify their jobs in Peluso and Volpatti is just stupid.

Pavelec was great today though. What a game. Few other players showed up (Tangradi was solid as well maybe), so he had to try to do it by himself. He plays like that every game and we will make playoffs, team will not be that bad very often, IMO.

Holden Caulfield is online now   Reply With Quote