Thread: Confirmed with Link: Devils Acquire Andrei Loktionov
View Single Post
03-03-2013, 04:09 AM
Caped Baldy
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
Florida can keep the 5th round pick. Hopefully the guy they draft makes it to the AHL!

Ironically Loktionov was a 5th round pick. The sad part is this team is a little better than it was on that winning streak. Loktionov, and Poni are solid additions. However the other guys need to step it up a little. Zajac, Kovy, Clarkson.
Why I think it is silly to go full panic right now. Team is built better then it was when we were hot as hell. Just a bunch of guys are slumping on both sides of the ice. All the forwards you mentioned plus a bunch of guys on D started playing worse, and Moose is in a slump on top of it.

Guys are starting to look better in the last few, especially today. Henrique hopefully can use this to break his slump. I thought Clarkson looked better today then has has in the past two or three. Zajac is still unable to finish and that needs to change. To many chances left on the doorstep by him today.

I am excited to see all the gears going with Loki in the lineup. Add Zubs and another forward to replace Butler and this team can still be very dangerous.