View Single Post
Old
03-03-2013, 08:35 AM
ps241
The Danish Dash!

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBunk View Post
You bet. I've been the guy on that end and been given the 'pat' by the boys for the spark. Rely on your stats, this is a part of the game I am pretty sure you've never thrown down on. Peluso did what he's paid to do and it was up to the bench to play off that. They didn't. All night.

Kid put himself on the line and the team didn't respond and that isn't his fault. Criticize it all you want there is a part of the game that is warranted and there is reason you have energy guys.
So you have been in a hockey fight which makes you are an expert and you insult a quality poster? Do you actually think EVERYONE WATCHING can't see the boys getting up off the bench after the fight whacking their sticks on the boards??? The point is the Capitals bench was doing the exact same thing?

Two boys put it on the line, not one, and (apparently) the other bench got more of a lift watching their middle weight step up to take a beating from a heavy weight. that is the point sometimes stepping up and losing gives a team more of a lift than having our guy a55 whip a lesser opponent. I thought Peluso did his job but so did the other guy which nullified any advantage for us.

I like a good hockey fight but it's a legit debate.

ps241 is offline   Reply With Quote