View Single Post
Old
03-03-2013, 09:18 AM
RangerBoy
1994 FOREVER

vCash: 500
Skjei was last a scratch in December. He played every game since then. Minnesota has 7 D. That's the truth. Mike Reilly stays in the line-up because of his offensive skills. A few games ago,Skjei was more noticeable than Reilly. Minnesota is tied for 2nd in the WCHA. Their regular season ends this weekend. WCHA tournament begins next weekend.

Michigan was languishing in the CCHA cellar for most of the season. They ended up 7th. 4 points out of 10th. On Michigan,Skjei is not a scratch. Michigan will host Northern Michigan next weekend in round one of the CCHA tournament this weekend.

Steve Fogarty is a 4th liner for Notre Dame. Is Fogarty a 4th liner on Michigan? No. Notre Dame finished 2nd in the CCHA. Michigan could be heading to Notre Dame in 2 weeks if the 3 top seeds win this weekend.

Don't tell me about Boo Nieves. I mentioned Boo many times leading up to the draft as a possibility for the Rangers. He is a very good player. Even he is inconsistent. He was quiet this weekend against Ferris State. I saw both games. He is allowed to play through his growing pains. Berenson didn't put him on the 4th line.

Maybe the Rangers should get Skjei out of Minnesota. Sign him a 3 year ELC. Assign him to Regina(WHL)which holds his CHL rights.

No more CCHA and WCHA for the big 10 schools next season. Big 10 hockey conference which includes Michigan and Minnesota.